Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 10:30am to 2:00pm.
powered by OpenMenu
- Champagne Bottle
- Bottle of Champagne with your Choice of Juice
- Stoli Vodka, Orange Juice, Peach Schnapps, Champagne, and Orange Liquour
- Morning Mule
- Tito’s Vodka, Orange Juice, Fresh Lime and Ginger Beer
- Spicy Bloody Mary
- Absolut Peppar Vodka, and House Made Bloody Mary Mix with a Celery Salt Rim
- Smokehouse Benedict
- English muffin, Smoked Brisket, Caramelized Onions, Eggs, BBQ Spiced Hollandaise
- Garage Benedict
- English muffin, Sausage, Funeral Potato Patties, Eggs, and Hollandaise Sauce
- Chicken and Waffle
- Three Pieces of Fried Chicken, with a Waffle
- Breakfast Sandwich
- Choice of Burger Patty, Bacon, Ham, or Sausage, Eggs, American Cheese. Choice of Fries or Country Potatoes
- Egg Plate
- Three Eggs Country Potatoes, Choice of Bacon, Ham, or Sausage. White Toast
- Huevos Rancheros
- Corn Tortillas, Pork Beans, Eggs, Salsa Verde, Pico De Gallo, and Cheddar Cheese
- Two Pancakes. Choice of Bacon, Sausage or Ham
- Avocado Toast Benny
- Local seed bread, avocado slices, tomato, poached eggs and balsamic reduction
- Beignet French Toast
- Cinnamon swirl toast, batter and fried, dusted with powdered sugar. Served with two eggs and Bailey Irish cream syrup.
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Three giant blueberry pancakes, served with mascarpone butter, blueberry syrup and lemon zest.
- Garage Cristo
- Cinnamon swirl Texas toast, stacked with honey hame and smoked Gouda, battered and deep fried.
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Two cheddar chive biscuits, smothered with house-seasoned pork sausage gravy. Topped with two eggs your way.
- Denver omelette
- Green peppers, onions, ham and cheddar cheese